PostgreSQL | pgAdminIII 1.2 released
The latest version of PostgreSQL's GUI tool, pgAdmin III has been released following a year of development. Running on Windows, Linux and FreeBSD it supports new features to be introduced in the coming PostgreSQL 8.0 release.
New features include:
- Schema browsing of all PostgreSQL object types
- Object creation/properties dialogues
- Threaded ad-hoc query tool with EXPLAIN support
- Table data view/edit tool
- SSL support
- Ability to connect and browse multiple servers at once
- Support for Unicode databases
- UI Translations into over 20 languages
Many other enhancements to existing functions have also been made.
pgAdminIII can be downloaded here:
It is also available on most PostgreSQL mirror sites in the directory
pgadmin3/ (see: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp for list of mirror sites).