October 17, 2020
Firebird Foreign Data Wrapper (FDW) | firebird_fdw 1.2.0 released
This release provides following new features:
- support for PostgreSQL 13
- support for generated columns (PostgreSQL 12 and later)
- support for COPY and partition tuple routing (PostgreSQL 11 and later)
- improved handling of case folding/identifier quoting between PostgreSQL and Firebird
- support for "implicit booleans"
- pushdown of boolean tests in
WHEREclauses (including implicit booleans)
- following utility functions have been added:
firebird_fdw_server_options(servername TEXT)- displays the current settings for the named server
firebird_version()- shows Firebird version information for each
firebird_fdwforeign server in the current database
Following bugs have been fixed:
EXPLAINfor a remote modify now shows the Firebird query used
UPDATEstatements where a
BEFORE ROW UPDATEtrigger is present now work correctly
CREATE SERVER's "
port" option is now recognized
- foreign tables defined as queries can no longer be set as "
updatable = 'true'"
firebird_fdw 1.2.0 is compatible with PostgreSQL versions 9.3 ~ 13. Note that support for PostgreSQL 9.2 has been removed in this release.
Posted at 5:52 AM